Thursday, August 24, 2006

Singapore Idol woes

Hmm.

I can't believe that until now the bloody cross-eyed monkey is still in SIngapore Idol. Lemme explain the obvious reasons as to why he (and hair-faced Paul Twohill) are still in the competition.

1. He cannot sing.
2. He cannot entertain a crowd.
3. His voice has zilch character whatsoever.
4. He has the charisma of an innocent virgin donkey.
5. His dance routine of hopping and prancing about is just painful to watch.
6.The multitude of teenage girls and bored-to-shitless aunties do not care about the above and hence keep voting for him every week.

Rahima has gone. So has Mathilda and now Nurul. In my honest opinion the only surviving person who can sing is Hardy. Why is this competition going down the drain? I think I know why: only the twits keep voting for Joakim.

I can't care less about Paul.. and I am somewhat disappointed in Jonathan. So please... vote for HARDY!!!


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home