Sunday, October 29, 2006

The Gig was goood... well kinda

Hmm.

Well last night was The Exxit's first gig although we did not get paid. Everyone did their part very well, and despite certain glitches here and there, simply due to nerves and because we were slightly worn out from the jam in the afternoon and the journey to East Coast Parkway.

I was pretty happy for most of the night because Gerry and Mags came along... I also spotted Drea *big smile* and a schoolmate of mine.

The set list consisted of 4 cover songs and 4 original songs:

1. Vertigo
2. Midnight Rock Show (original)
3. Wonderful Tonight
4. Go Down Slow (original)
5. Space Trucking
6. Healing of Time (original)
7. Six Shooter (original)
8. All Right Now

We had a nice time onstage, but all of us were drenched in sweat by the time the set was over because it was incredibly hot and stuffy onstage. I myself had my glasses slipping off my nose at least twice.

However the euphoria resulting from the fun we had onstage didn't last long for me because someone stole my bag which was left backstage. I won't blame anyone because I've learnt before that blaming doesn't solve the issue, and only causes rifts instead. I guess it's another lesson I learnt.

To top off the bad luck, my phone's LCD screen has cracked and now I have no handphone. So that's so much for a first gig eh?


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home