Friday, October 06, 2006

Here and Now

Hmm.

I know that I have been relatively inactive on my blog especially since my attachment started. I suppose it's more than the fact that I am not at liberties to disclose the goings-on in the office. But I am pleased to sat that the lunch-time jokes can be really outrageous most of the time. Our Design Manager, Tim is particularly wicked when it comes to corrrption of DX's latest intern. Adding fuel to the fire is the fiendish flirt ML.

My latest gastronomic indulgence is Pear Cider. Man, that stuff sure goes down sweet. It's not sour like Apple Cider, but rather it is sweet and has a nice taste of pear but with the cast-iron underbelly of a 4.5% alcohol content.

I've recently bought some dried plant thingie from Ikea which is meant to freshen up the smell of my bedroom. I have no idea what the real term for it is called. All I know is that I just pour a bunch of the dried stuff into a wooden bowl I procured from New Zealand way back in 2004 and it has a lovely fragrance which I have a hard time pinning down the sensation which I'm feeling when I give it a good whiff.

I managed to bump into Sabby at Ikea on Tuesday and it was such a surprise, although I was kind of expecting to meet her somehow or another when an ex-colleague of mine (who was in the same course as Sabby) told me she had bumped into her at Holland Village. Not that Ikea and Holland V are close by, but on two occasions I have visited HV for lunch and it is such a nice place.

Practising my guitar late last night I realised how rusty I am at the guitar, especially since I started being a vocalist rather than a guitar player. What's worse is that somehow I have very little motivation now to practise. Am I slowly moving away from the objects which I had devoted so much towards? Perhaps it's the linger presence of the prospect of entering NS which would drastically limit my personal time.

Work tomorrow starts at 7am so I'll see how it goes. I may or may not attend the band recording session at 2pm especially since my vocals are not required for the recording tomorrow.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home