Sunday, September 03, 2006

what the shack?

Hmm.

Yesterday was one heck of a busy day:

Morning: Work. Busy. Tired. Did not have enough coffee. Was shacked by the time 8am rolled along and I had only started work at 7am. Lunch after that was ok. Lots of Japanese girls but none of them interest me.

Afternoon: Left work. Met up with band at GasHaus for auditions. Band aced auditions. Hung out at GasHaus for a while. Went to Cineleisure with band before heading to Eunos to meet up with John, YMCA Joanne, Teja.

Evening: went with John, YMCA Joanne, Teja to Ayu's place. Hung around for a while. Helped to serve food/clear dishes/serve drinks/joke around during the wedding dinner. First time I participated in a malay void deck wedding. Was fun but tiring. Went home shacked and rather smelly.

Sigh. Work today was soo tiring! Breakfast was crazy as usual for a weekend morning, but I could barely stop to think. I was literally thinking on my feet. From 7am to 11am it was a non-stop workworkworkworkwork hard-core cleaning/clearing/replenishing/wiping/washing/drinking-coffee-ing routine.

Work ended on a slow note and I immediately went to buy myself a new harmonica in the key of C. This little baby set me back like $35 bucks (original price is $46) but it's such a beauty!!! Along with that I got myself a new set of guitar strings and a pair of claviers (sticks which you click together to get a "TICK" sound).

I dunno. I want to forget about her. I really do. She just seems to be playing hard-to-get but I don't know what to think anymore. It's too bad. She's older than me too.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home