Monday, October 23, 2006

Growing on You

Hmm.

Well today has been pretty productive. I managed to realise a new song into recorded form, and it's playing on this blog now!

Titled, "Growing On You", I basically recycled certain elements of my older songs which have never really seen the light of day and threw in newer elements so as to create a slightly different atmosphere.

And for those who're wondering what I'm singing about, here are the lyrics:

Verse 1
Honestly, it's a waste; going about just losing you mind
and it's true, it's a shame; looking for what you just can't find

like a needle in a haystack of nails
like a pair of tumbling dice
like a blade of steel in your back
like a girl betraying you twice

Chorus
I want to tell you
that I am growing on you
I want to say the truth
that you are driving me crazy

Verse 2

Where's a will, there's a way
so go on chasing your pallid dreams
where's a song, it'll take long
producing nothing but saliva and steam

like a coin that won't be tossed
like a rolling stone that gathers no moss
like a flame that burns out to soon
like the poet who can't touch the moon


Verse 3
Eventually, one fine day
when selecting your victims won't be a chore
I'll be here to hear you say
come on people, let's dance somemore

like a picture with a broken frame
like a friend who keeps forgetting your name
like a tune that won't keep in time
like your reason which has no rhyme


Hope you guys enjoy it.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home