Sunday, November 05, 2006

RARR

Hmm.

The past week has been alright. Work for attachment was a stop-and-start process of sketching and critique, with some good progress.

Asianbeats has been thrown out of the window. I guess we were pretty tired from the whole thing and we didn't perform up to par and I wasn't surprised when we didn't get to go through to the second round.

The rest of the guys feel pretty beat up about it, but I would look upon it from an objective level, and that is:

1. we weren't good enough (but still pretty good lah)
2. we weren't that fantastically prepared
3. there were other bands which impressed me immensely
4. maybe the choice of song wasn't the best.

Work at the YMCA this morning was equally dispiriting. Had to run about clearing all the tables while "stepmother" chao-keng, and the new guy struggled to help out.

I'm just chilling out now.. not sure what to feel. Maybe I'm just comfortably numb? I don't feel anything even though I could be feeling anything from sad to angry or even downright depressed.

Maybe I just need a long cool beer.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home