Sunday, January 28, 2007

Noobs (part 2) and illness

Hmm.

Well I'm going to be real brief about NYP Open House Day 2... in essence there were fewer (if not none at all) dumb question, and far more sensible and intelligent ones. I guess the people who walk about in uniforms really need to start looking at their graduating seniors who are far more serious about their future.

On the other hand, Friday was an incredibly busy and tiring day. On top of guiding the noobs and poly-student-wannabes, I had to do more rendering tweaks for my bicycle (OMG.. being colour-blind is such a drag now), help my classmates with their 3D modelling (sigh.. not that I wanna be BHB but being somewhat of a Rhino software expert sure has its pitfalls), and to top it off, I fell ill towards to afternoon.

Saturday arrived in a haze of wooziness, I called in sick for work, and my boss gave me the weekend off (thank God, and well... my boss). I spent most of the day shivering due to a fever and a cough. However, oddly enough I was still functioning at 90% when it came to playing guitar. Singing-wise it goes without saying that my voice suffered immensely.

Well at least today I feel somewhat better - I'm in the runny-nose stage of a cold, which hopefully heralds the ending of my illness. I've got a jam session in the afternoon and my brother has taken my EZ link card!!! He has yet to reply my sms regarding when he will come back (he's involved in a sport called lawn bowls, which equates to an activity that somehow appeals to the older generation due to a lack of need for dramatic physical action) and hence return my EZ link card.

I spend $45 on that card due to MRT concession every month leh. It's not cheap and it certainly isn't amusing when your sms goes unanswered.

Anyways.

To all the graduating batch of NYP IDC P5 and P6 students both in school and on attachment, as your peer, I wish you all the best in the final stages of our semester / attachment period and may God bless us all with grace and perserverence. May we not falter as the finish line approaches.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home