Saturday, December 02, 2006

Hmm.

As we all know... Christmas is just around the corner, and I'm sure many of us have plans, or can foresee what we would be doing for Christmas. I'm sure most of you guys have interesting things to do during Christmas... having a meal or spending time with your folks and family.

I wonder what I'll be doing during Christmas... I'm not getting emo or anything, but I guess it's the downside of living in an aethist household and being single. I don't even want to talk to her anymore so please cancel that thought... although it is a very tempting thought. Ok, confusion and contradiction here.

Maybe for Christmas I should just go down to the pub, have a pint or two and have a nice chat with Gerry and Mags.. see how they're holding up and maybe get completely pissed for the very first time. Then again, they're better off spending time with themselves instead of having a hanger-on being a lamp post to their activities.

Do I feel inadequate? Maybe. Do I feel lonely? I don't know. Self-inflicted isolation does has its drawbacks and I made the decision, no one else.. so I can hardly start complaining now can I? Maybe I should start learning from Two-Headed-Snake's pet parrot and start gossip-whoring for the sake of gaining some popularity brownie points. Nah... not my style.

I also want to give a shout out to my bro Jool. Just let him be and rock on mate.. nothing beats self-determination.

I really need a time-out... the adjustment period between ending attachment and starting P6 is pretty much over.. and I have yet to rest my mind and just chill. Maybe that time will only come when Christmas rolls along.. so maybe I can use Christmas to chill out?

Cool.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home