Sunday, December 10, 2006

so it's back to bikes

Hmm.

Well I'm back to bicycles again for my studio project. I guess it's only right since I designed a bicycle stand last semester before my attachment to DX.

The only issue is: innovation.

I need to find a way which no one has thought of regarding how people ride bicycles. However, maybe I could focus on a bicycle which is designed in such a way that it is very difficult to steal?

What about 'relevant' issues, such as carrying loads, rider safety etc?

Would cyclists need to save space when parking in the future? Why not have a bicycle which has a low centre of gravity such that loads can be carried and loaded much easily?

I'll stew on it for the time being, and thanks for the company.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home