Friday, December 15, 2006

The Gig is Here!!!

Hmm.

Hello folks! Quick update now: I will be playing at Marina Cove on this saturday 16th of December 7pm so please come and give your support if you have the time, or if you simply want to have a listen at what my live solo acoustic act is all about.

I would say that this gig opportunity is pretty cool, and I was on tenterhooks for 2 days since Wednesday when I had replied the organiser's email and hoped for his reply.

Guess I've got my wish come true :)

So what will be on the playlist, you ask? I can't say much now... but I can safely say that it will be an evening of folk, country, pop and originals by yours truly. If you feel that the recorded nes don't quite make an impression upon you, I daresay my live performance would out-do those recordings any day.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home