Wednesday, December 13, 2006

3 New CDs, ramblings

Hmm.

To take a break away from playing too much guitar, today I made the decision to buy 3 classic rock and roll CDs:


The Beatles: Let It Be (famous tracks: Across The Universe, Let It Be, Get Back)

Guns N' Roses: Appetite For Destruction (famous tracks: Welcome to The Jungle, Paradise City, Sweet Child O' Mine)

ZZ Top: Eliminator (famous tracks: Sharp Dressed Man, Legs)

I've been dying to get these 3 albums for a very long time, and I suppose I made a very good decision because I've listened to all of them and they have not disappointed me. Haha, good old hard rock roots still run deep in my soul.

Christmas this year is going to be a very long car ride up to KL to visit my relatives, and hopefully catch up with them regarding the recent events. I'm thinking my nephew and niece have both grown alot in my absence and with the presence of their immensely doting Grandparents (my 2nd maternal uncle and aunt).

I can almost imagine their chubby faces when I see them next.

Oh yes, I might have a gig on Saturday evening (see this blog for any further updates) and it would definitely be me by myself along with my trusty acoustic, harmonica and some new gadgetry to spice up my live sound.

So please watch out and hopefully drop by to gimme some lurrveee. Kidding.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home