Sunday, February 04, 2007

Head, mind and brain again

Hmm.

Well I'm about to start on my final p-board. I have to hand the 4 images on top of my presentation tomorrow, so why the heck am I still blogging???

I guess I just need that little bit more stress for me to function. Yes, I can feel it coming already. It's kind of like when you need to use the loo, but you just hang on outside doing your other tasks, before the urge is so great you cannot risk prolonging it anymore. Pardon the crude expression, but I guess that's the way I function.

Like clenched-up bowels, you mean? Nah.. I just thrive on stress I suppose.

Back to work, then... to-do list:

1. Finish 4th P-board
2. Finish ppt file (should be quite fast, this one)
3. Finish mock-up (not easy, but do-able)

Perhaps I'll be able to start on the ppt file by tonight. Yeah, here goes nothing...


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home