Sunday, April 29, 2007

Leaving on A Jetplane 2007

Hmm.

So it has arrived at last. The day when I can embark upon my journey to a foreign country and fce any unexpected experiences head-on. Much like what happened whn the family went to Italy last year. I suppose it was both fantastic and bad at the same time. Let's hope we're not any more dysfunctional as we were a year ago.

That said, I'm absolutely psyched about this trip. I'm sure you guy are tired of me saying this, but for once we have a superb camera to record down the images for this trip, and I will be exploiting every feature of this camera to the best that I can.

Apart from that, I've done my research and I know exactly which places I would want to visit in our first destination: Paris.

Paris. Ah, some of you might already be musing to yourselves... the Arc de Triomphe, the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre Museum etc etc. Well I'm glad that at long last I'm going to visit these places in person, and I promise yoi that I willtake good pictures. You can depend on that.

Well, still have loads to do. Au revoir!


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home