Tuesday, May 29, 2007

And so I've bought a pink Ipod mini

Hmm.

For one thing you guys know that I'm not rich in any way. I don't go on shopping sprees, I don't buy my friends big presents, the things I dispense the most are my incorrigible sense of humour, loud music and rock on attitude.

That said, I'm not much of a "let's-go-and-paint-the-town-red" guy, and I don't have too many friends to boast of.

So why... you must be asking did I decide to purchase a pink Ipod mini? After all, the Ipod mini has been phased out of production since the end of 2005 and the current incarnations of the Ipod family are good-looking, just as user-friendly and now somewhat more reliable.

Well, the reasons are:

1. I've been DYING to get an Ipod since the little things appeared on our shores and entered the deepest parts of our inner conscience which control lust, greed and desire.

2. I paid $150 for the full 4GB package. Is that value or WHAT?

3. The buy I bought it off is an old friend and I suppose I can trust old friends.

4. I'm just tired of carrying around a wallet of CDs... and I realised that it looks kind of retarted to change CDs in mrt.

5. I suppose I can always cover up the pink colour with something.


Yeah. Rocking out to AC/DC on my Ipod mini now, so take it easy and chill ;)


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home