Monday, April 23, 2007

Going to France

Hmm.

Ok, so on the 29th of April, I will be flying off to France for a nice 13 day holiday. Most of the preparations have been done, even to the point where my dream of purchasing a solid, decent camera has been realised. When I mean solid, decent camera... I mean the Nikon DSLR D40. Yah think big, black, chunky, long... hehehe it's pretty much an entry-level professional camera. I even briefly flirted with the salesgirl during the purchase (oops).

Ok ok you guys just chill ok? She was making eyes at me, and I just humoured her slightly. She seemed the think that my reason for purchasing such a high level camera ("just for general usage") was pretty impressive in the way that I was specific about the quality of shots that I desired.

Anyway. The camera is simply fantastic. I took a shot of my brother's face I could zoom in all the way until I could see the hairs on his face. It also has this fantastic macro function which does a very good depth-of-field effect. Will definitely be taking very good quality shots of the France trip :)

Tomorrow is the 2nd of 3 gigs at Molly Malones. Kindly drop by if you have nothing better to do or if you wish to hear some old fashioned tunes sung by a semi-professional singer/guitarist. First evening was very cool.

Having hot dates on Thursday and Friday evenings. Can't say anymore except that Thursday's date is with an ex-coursemate and Friday is with an ex-colleague. Will not reveal anymore except that I feel good and I'm going with the flow XD


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home