Friday, December 10, 2004

Workin' Blues

Hmm.

I'm gonna be having my next shift at 11am, and by right I'm supposed to be having a free day today, until my friend at work, Randy, asked me to replace him due to his inability to put off his other commitments.

I'm not complaining, especially since I don't have much to do. My dad said he'll pay me 100 bucks because I helped him at the Label Expo the other time.

You can imagine that 100 bucks for four days involving hard labour (30 percent of the time) can be earned at my (normal) workplace within one day itself. I'd just have to take maybe the next day off due to the amount of strain on my legs resulting from work.

Anyhow, since I'd have 100 bucks coming my way, I'd be able to get that Cry Baby wah pedal, and fulfil one of my Christmas wish list items.

I am hoping the wah pedal will enhance my sonic palette, and maybe just induce a few smiles (and winces due to the noise).

And I dunno whether i'll be able to go to Shanghai next week, I will only know the day before the flight itself, I suppose.

Anyhow, I guess I'll be trying to sort out those few chord progressions I've come up with and turn them into songs.

Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home