Thursday, January 06, 2005

Mints and faulty equipment...

Hmm.

I have to say I'm almost addicted to Fisherman's Friend mints. I do believe some people can't really take the amount of 'bite' or 'spice' involved while taking a one of them, but frankly, I quite enjoy the experience.

So the thign about myself is that I wear braces. One of the main reasons I take mints is to reduce (and completely annihilate) bad breath as a result of maybe a lunch involving alot of garlic or pepper.

And the thing about mints is that they cause male impotency (or so Char told me), but so far, I've only heard that being applied to Menthos sweets, not Fisherman's Friends.

Anyhow, the equiment is still functioning as smoothly as it has ever done. Not that the equipment has taken a beating or anything. Please forgive me if you take offense.

Actually, I've yet to let Alvin try some of those mints. Oh wait... I forgot.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home