Saturday, January 01, 2005

A New Year, another chance to have more fun...

Hmm.

It's been an eventful year for all of us, bloggers and non-bloggers alike (depending on how eventful your life has been). However for me, I don't see it as an ending of certain things (one thing's for sure, Zelda still dun geddit), but as a new opportunity to look at life from a positive point of view.

For one thing, I've managed to fulfil (so far it is successful) some of my New Year Resolutions:

01. Devote more time, poly course 70/30 to guitar time (this one no bloody choice).
02. Gain better relationships with classmates.
06. Regain Tina's favour (I think).

Another is the fact that Hey! it is, after all a new year, and instead of fulfilling your resolutions (no matter how few you may have) you can always go rebellion by purposely doing just the opposite and have a wicked o'l time.

Please people, do not do anything illegal and then say I told you to do so. Please, do not do that to me.

Anyhow, I just hope all of you had a good New Year celebration, though I suppose it was somewhat dampened by the Tsunami incident. I just pray something like that will never happen again to such magnitudes. Frightening! Fact is, I just stayed at home and blogged while the countdown went underway.

I think the past year has done some good for myself, and these are the few things:

01. I managed to form a band with Alvin, and creating songs and recording them down.
02. I've strated a new phase in my life: poly life, which means a new environment etc.
03. I've learnt that I do not need to be in a guitar club to improve my style/technique.
04. I went to New Zealand, had a fantastic time, saw the world.
05. Left behind an old, regrettable life by letting Tina go mentally.
06. Started blogging as a form of mental therapy.
07. Songwriting to remove bad moods and help tide over bad times.
08. Realising how wonderful it is to listen to classic rock while on the go.
09. Realising that there can be someone as twisted as Zelda, and reminder to myself to avoid being irritating.
10. Talking all of the above openly will reduce my chances of having a proper social life.

Therefore, I bid thee a good year ahead, and will smite thee with Alvin's 'secret weapon' if thou wishest to be a hard-arse to Moi.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home