Thursday, January 06, 2005

The thawing of the cold ones?

Hmm.

In Alvin's class, there a bunch of girls whom I tend to dub as 'the cold ones', simply because, well, erm, they are quite cold actually.

So it happens that yesterday, after I finished cutting my MDF board and went into the studio, I bumped into one of them.

C: 'Hey, going home?'

Gal: 'Yeah,'

C: 'Ok, bye.'

Gal: 'Bye.'


Fine, maybe that doesn't really count as thawing the ice, but seriously, any conversation like that (if that can be really considered a conversation) would never have taken place last semester. Anyhow, I was just surprised that she even talked to me, let alone answer. Whoa.

Ok, then came today, I was helping Alvin borrow a pair of safety boots from the seniors, and as we were wandering around, looking for seniors who might be friendly enough to lend us their safety boots, it just so happened that Alvin looked pretty perculiar.

The fact that Alvin was wearing shorts doesn't really matter, but as he had his dustcoat on, which fell to his knees, he had the distinct expression that all he wore was just that crumpled dustcoat and saftey boots albeit an English soccer streaker. Maybe a factory streaker.

So there was another of the cold ones there laughing at how ridiculous Alvin looked, and she pointed this out to me.

Gal2: 'Look at how silly he looks... look...'

C: 'yeah, makes you think of something right?'

Gal2: 'Yeah! (laughs)'

C: 'Like those flashers right?' (makes motion of opening an imaginary dustcoat to reveal god-knows-what)

Gal2: 'hahahahaha'


Yeah, the world is a pretty funny place. I would have thought 'the cold ones' would have steered clear of people like Alvin and myself, because I am so lame (I really can't say that for Alvin), and really loud.

I dunno, maybe it isn't the thawing, but just the fact that what we both did (and said) something which is really funny in order for her to really laugh. I dunno. I just hope they're both thawing.

Oh, and I accompanied Sian Lee from Block R to Dhoby Gaut MRT. All I can say is that there was alot of laughing on her part. She was just so hyper.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home