Tuesday, January 11, 2005

What the lousy buggeration

Hmm.

Didn't feel well at all last night, and it was absolutely horrible, after dinner. I decided to sleep early, and as I lay down in my bed, the intensity of the headache, erm, well intensified. Also my heart was pumping so hard, it felt as though I was running a 2.4km run at full throttle. I just didn't know what the bugger was wrong with my head.

Morning came, and it didn't make things better, as I thought a good sleep (what good sleep?) would help the pain go away. Anyhow, just slept some more, knowing I'd not be going to school today. Took two panadol tablets after a short breakfast, and then went back to sleep.

I woke up about at 11am, feeling much better: at least my limbs didn't feel like sea jelly, and my head didn't feel like it was as heavy as a firetruck. I feel much better now.

I suppose I'm missing three lessons today: mechanics, ergonomics and marketing. All of which I'm not good at, which makes me feel worse as I know I'd have to work doubly hard to catch up.

Pray for me please.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

1 Comments:

At 4:53 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey there, im in school now and yes, i cant see the tag board cos it's a forbidden thingy in the school's networking system, so i decided to scribble something in your comments. :)

everybody's getting under the weather nowadays due to the change in weather. it's getting warmer cos it's the summer period. an my friend, we're in the same boat cos im down with the flu too. gail said to get some exercise, but after the year of being inactive, my body and all the excess fats have bonded and decided to become the best of budds.

but i hope that i'll be able to shed some weight and tone up some muscles for healthier living nonetheless, but i do of cause it's a well known fact, lack the discipline to do so. especially when the topic boils down to an early morning exercise like swimming or whant gail suggested, speed walking. note that i said that she suggested it cos that's just so not me.

i would really prefer jogging or maybe swimmingif i had a better figure. really. if i had a better figure, you would see me in the pool more often like one or twice a week? but that so does not happen cos why? im lazy and am in shape, the round one to be precise.

im like so free now, actually not really, just accompanying my friend for a while until her wu shu starts. and oh oh, im having a verbal diarrhea now but what the heck? it's just a few bytes on the site right? hahax.

okok, i'll be off and post something on for my blog or be headed to the library.

ta ta for now.

charlotte

 

Post a Comment

<< Home