Monday, January 10, 2005

Hung Over... BIG TIME

Hmm.

Man, I was finished with my AutoCAD, went back to Block R and waited for Melissa to come in. While I was waiting, I sketched some stuff for her before hanging around with Alvin (and his unbandaged finger), and sort of chilled with the rest (I was having some mild fatigue and a headache since this morning) of Alvin's class, before I wondered out loud when Melissa was going to come in.

Then Alvin pointed out she was behind me. Ok.

As soon as I called her name, she told me to wait as she exited the studio and came back in five minutes later.

So I proceeded to explain to her how my concept stool worked, as she was the one who was going to make the study model and final product itself. After explaining my ideas to her for fifteen minutes to no avail, I dragged out some corrugated board and cut out some pieces to explain it to her physically.

She still din geddit.

After another ten minutes or so went by, the idea sank in, and I double-confirmed with her whether she really had the idea in her head before rolling my eyes at Alvin and beckoning for him to move into the chiller.

As soon as I entered 'The Chiller', and closed the door, I screamed out loud in frustration. You'd do that if you had spent almost half-an-hour explaining your ideas to a senior who is vain, lazy, unmotivated, and has no real guarantee she'd be spending the rest of her spare time hanging out with her friends and drinking kopi, and instead of doing the model .

We then proceeded to listening to Chris Thiles (I originally thought the spelling was 'styles'), and Alvin's mix of the Ocean's Twelve and original Italian Job soundtracks.

After a while we went back to the studio (we were listening to the songs from Alvin's MP3 player via the speakers in 'The Chiller') due to 'The Cold Ones' making their presence felt.

Ok, then we went back to the studio and had a ball of a time drawing things for Jace and the other girls. Alvin and I just kept doodling stuff on Jace's papers, and almost dried up her paper supply with smiley faces and lame noodling.

Hahahaha.....

Oh, well, managed to share my knowledge of perspective drawing with the girls, and It was fun. I daresay it was so fun I almost for got about my fatigue and headache.

Both of which are now almost killing here as I sit and type this post out.

Pray I don't have a bloody fever. I can't afford to miss one day's worth of lessons.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home