Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Melissa, Melissa, Melissa.....II

Hmm.

I think my tenure as a guy proficient in studio projects is starting to fall apart, no thanks to Melissa of course.

I just don't geddit why, why, why, why, why? Why do I have to be partnered with this unmotivated, vain, materialistic, lazy, powder-puffed daisy? We're the only group whose artefact is still being snaded down and cut inot pieces for joining.

While other groups have literally finished the mile, our finish line is still nowhere within sight, although I have made some progress with my presentation board/poster and packaging. yet again, Melissa is one person who doesn't seem afraid to fail, since her devil-may-care attitude regarding this whole project has been in existent since day one.

The whole thing hangs in the delicate balance of her finishing the item by next week (hello! utterly Impossible with her attitude!), along with my poster board and packaging to accompany it.

It also boils down to the damn lecturer, while Ayob thinks my presentation board graphics is 'Excellent!', Hee Kiah thinks it is 'Too bold and distracting'. This conflict of opinions and the lack of a definite dateline for the project is cutting off my steam, and making Melissa less motivated/kan cheong. In fact I don't think she is in the slightest perturbed by the fact our dateline is next week.

I want to do well for this course, so help me God, if the day comes and she doesn't have it finished, I will really rip her focking head off. And more so if she dares to try and put the blame on me.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home