Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Is honesty truly the best policy? III

Hmm.

Regarding Monday's 'stunt', I seriously need to get over it whenever I see her in school... I asked Jace for her opinion on the whole thing, and she said maybe two flowers was something that easy to turn down, whereas I could have maybe given her a whole bunch... yeah.. true but I've got a limited budget for love ventures (sorry ladies).

Anyhow, call me stupid but I emailed her yesterday, and I'm not sure if she actually read it or thought I was just being an irritating twat. I just apologised for (maybe) making her embarassed by the whole thing, and (just in case) I also apologised if I've been rude or discourteous to her.

Ok, ok, maybe that was an even stupider thing to do, but come to think of it, whenever I've done something, anything for that matter, I've always wound up apologising just in case I've offended the other party (which you can't say may never happen). Anyhow, I noticed that she just doesn't seem to give a damn, so maybe i should take up from her lead, and go on with life, and take into consideration what steffo tagged earlier.

It's true, there're more fish in the sea, but I somehow take my chances whenever I feel I know someone better, instead of getting a lovely big shock that somehow or another a person whom I thought was ok turned out otherwise.

Maybe it was just the same for her: she wouldn't want to get involved until she's pretty sure I'm an ok guy (maybe the definition of 'an ok guy' is required). But I'm sure you can say that I'm an ok guy, depending on your sense of humour, by the way.

An Ok Guy: someone who appreciates another person's efforts, relatively independent, has own sense of opinion, is generally ok in everything he does, not too brilliant, not too dumb.

Ok! Poll time, judging by what you know of me... comment whether you think I'm an ok guy. Tag or comment anoynomous.. anything!


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home