Saturday, March 05, 2005

Clutch that matey! III

Hmm.

Considering all the craziest, stupidest, wachiest and most horrifically couragest (I know that's a wrong spelling) things i have done, I think what I just did at the Pub takes the cake.

I performed in front of (roughly) 50, beer guzzling, tequila snogging people who believe the music just can't get better with every pint they consume. Believe you me, I couldn't have done it worse. And I did it with a whole lotta ridiculousness.

So I just went up there (it's actually a spot-lighted stool) and played guitar and sang. Screw that, make it 'Sang horribly and made a tonne of mistakes playing the guitar'. I played three songs (the choice of which I will not mention) and to put a long story short, on the first song, I sang out of tune, for the second, I forgot my lyrics, and for the third, not many people clapped.

But the most obliterating part was when the real singer came back on and said:

'Well give (my name) a hand for performing, not so many people would have the balls to come up and sing a song for all of you'. yeah.. just a sympathy vote.

I know I suck on my own. Where was Alvin???


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

PS: I know, he would probably stay far away from the pub as much as possible.

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home