Sunday, March 06, 2005

Pop Tart IV

Hmm.

Ok, I've finished my clock... I've taken shots of it and super-imposed the image unto a pure-black (what else) background... and a chrome-yellow mate-page with blue-fonted text to accompany the image.

I suppose Patrick won't really like the last few words (exerpted from the text):

The true meaning of this clock's design will probably remain just as elusive as to what Pop Art is all about.

Yes indeed, the words are meant to be provocative towards Patrick, and I'm sure he'll hate my guts so much after he reads it because he gave me such a hard time over my concepts.


I managed to go Millennia Walk before dinner (at Kenny Rogers) with my mum and brother (Dad went to Switzerland), and I stumbled upon this shop which sold designer stuff, like salt-and-peppers shakers, knifeware, teapots, paper-weights etc... and it was just so inspirational to look at the items... i can't put a finger on what the feeling was like to be surrounded by the fabulous designs and ideas... it was..surreal. Apparently, they only sold really good designs and stuff like that.

Anyhow, I talked with the shop's owner, and I asked them whether they had heard of Patrick Chia... they said no. Ah well, doesn't matter... Patrick's a dick in any case.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home