Sunday, May 15, 2005

It Was Fun, Yeah?

Hmm.

Well, Alvin's birthday was a blast last night... although the worship session was (as I had feared) inadequately prepared due to Joshua not having played with us before, and also I couldn't get the timing right due to the weird strumming of Joshua and Alvin's banjo being too soft. Sigh.. what can I say? Also, last night, while throttling my mandolin along to Alvin's banjo, Joshua's guitar and Chris's bass, I redefined the meaning of 'sweat'. For those who remain in the dark.. let's just say you wouldn't want to know.

Anyway, following the worship session was Dinner, which wasn't too bad and while I talked to Brandon Goh and You Jun, Alvin and Chris Leow and other friends continued their tenure on the PS2.

I had met up with Bei Zi, Sian Lee and Jace. Originally, I had told them to reach Potong Pasir MRT at 6:20 pm, and I suppose I need more experience in the time management of these girls. First to arrive was Sian Lee, who live at Hougang, followed by Bei Zi around 6:30. Last to arrive was Jace (6:50+), who justified her lack of punctuality by saying:

'It's only half and hour late only what'

RIGHT

Just in case you didn't realise this, Jace, half an hour is not a very small amount of time (and I usually make it a point to leave my home EARLIER).

Anyway, the girls were very bored throughout most of the night, until about 10:50, I decided to bring my guitar into Alvin's computer room and sing my songs to the three girls, some SAS pals, and one of Alvin's cousins. Iwas such a weird but fun environment to just sing, and let everyone around you go quiet and hear you do your thing.

It was late, and my dad managed to pick me up and drop off the three girls and one of my old pals Meng Kit before heading home.

I suppose Alvin had a good time as well, last night.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home