Sunday, June 19, 2005

Crunch Time

Hmm.

Plainly put, I do believe my Sunday will be a day full of last-minute work, and unnecessary frustrations.. including the need for a trip down town to get some art supplies (namely cutter blades, spraymount, fixative spray {?}, G-tec refills and maybe even a Copic marker refill), and some books regarding guitar history (namely Gibson history... which is my area of research for khairul's report-on-a-company's-'design' project to be handed in by the next week after this monday).

Truth be told, I'm still scared my time is running short although I am making good progress (my graphics conceptual stuff for the week is done, only to be placed in Microsoft Word, printed out in size A4 and pasted together) with my work. I'm just afraid that I would have too many distractions at home (namely the guitars lying there looking so innocent and yet so alluring) and outside (the many guitars begging to be jammed on, the harmonicas begging to be bought, the pedals begging to be stomped upon, the strings begging to be strung onto my electric guitar etc).

I've found that the quiet solitude of Block M in the evenings very condusive to producing ideas, getting work done, personal thinking sessions, etc. That is in a stark contrast to my home, where I have to get my stuff together in a tiresome manner, dread having to be called by my dad to come down and do some odd errand.

Frankly, I'm well shot of doing chores and errands, not to mention even bother to hear what he has to say... he is so dependant on the efficiency of others and those who are able (not necessarily willing) to get the job done, he's practically falling apart without the eventual intervention of other people.

Sigh.. it's getting late (or early?) and I'd better get some sleep if I am to function at all tomorrow.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home