Saturday, June 11, 2005

Sick Again II

Hmm.

Well, I'm down with a bad headache, fever, cough and sore back... all thanks to work at the pub (or so my dad proclaims to my distaste), and I'm thinking maybe I should try and give tuition instead (as suggested by the very blunt and observant doctor who attended to me at the polyclinic) for some very good reason:

1. Tuition centres generally do not permit smoking, whereas in the pub.. we change ashtrays ever so often.. thereby prompting people to light up even more.

2. Duh... such a smokey environment is guaranteed to expose me to high levels of second-hand smoke.. but I'm not giving in.

3. 50 cents extra doesn't make up for second-hand-smoke exposure per hour... my health is more important than cash (or is it?)

4. Female power at work is still at an all-time high.. with the guys being bullied ever so often (I'm a guy, but I'm still tolerating the glares and mood-swings).

5. There is a higher probability that I'll earn more cash doing tuition.


Whatever the case is, I've got my work to complete, and a bad headache to cope with, so I'll leave you guys to it.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home