Saturday, June 18, 2005

Mind in Mono

Hmm.

Alvin and I had a small chat with Vincent Shum, our studio project lecturer (although we are working on different studio project programmes)... who is one colourful character.

In top of the fact that he tends to have outbreaks in cantonese, and he wears very outlandish (and very huge) jade rings, he also has this very funny character and never fails to tickle Alvin and myself with his hand movements and actions.

So Vincent was talking about how our ideas were always 'in the box'. I guess he wants us to break away from the norm of how to design a particular product, and instead dismantle all the components and rearrange them into something unique (not traditional and modified) and ultimately interesting and fun.

Well, I've come with something, and since he wants something outlandish.. I'll give him outlandish all right.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home