Monday, July 18, 2005

At Last, some time to complete VI

Hmm.

I've received some good news today, the Materials & Manufacturing test has been transferred to next week's Friday, which leaves a huge gap in study time for completion of my Vertical Integration Model. On top of that, my Handphone model dateline for Kuou has also been pushed back due to the impossible circumstances which have been plagueing our module: especially since we get so little marks for so much work done and effort being put into it.

I'm just glad that at last, I have time to complete the VI modle, which starting to become exceptionally tricky to complete, partially due ot the fact it is made out of three main shapes, but on top of the fact that it also has to rock back and forth, which the wall putty I've been applying to it has made it rather difficult to accomplish since wall putty becomes a very heavy material after it hardens.

PH4MMF (Pray Hard For Me, My Friends), and I'll also pray for those in a similar plight.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home