Saturday, July 30, 2005

Clutch that matey! XIV

Hmm.

Had my M&M test yesterday.. officially threw away 12 marks, hands down. What the heck man.. I thought I had it all worked out... at least the rest of the paper wasn't too bad: the MCQ was at least 85% there, and the remaining open answer questions were ok.. but it's just that damn 12-mark question which made me crash and burn... sigh.

I ended the test early... I felt that I had done my best and I guess I'll let god decide how much i will get, because I did put in the effort to study (last minute as it may be) :p

Last night's work was pretty good.. but it was the first time I wore a bandana to work... I had some mixed feedback; some said it was ugly, some said it made me look as though my sexuality was controversial... McCraic owner Colin McDonald (the owner of Molly Malone's), and a couple of people said I looked like a pirate, and some just asked: 'bad hair day???'

Ah well, had a nice time singing a couple of songs before legging it to the mrt... the same stuff as usual: 'Hide Your Love Away', 'Take Me Home, Country Roads', 'Hey Jude' and 'Highway to Hell'. Hehe.. I broke a string just before I screamed out loud during 'Hey Jude'... much to Gerry's dismay.

I guess yesterday was pretty good... Colin's wife, Gilian said my singing was great (no thanks to the combined effect of the string breaking and I screaming out simultaneously before the chorus to 'Hey Jude') and lots of people were bellowing out the chorus to 'Take Me Home, Country Roads' and 'Highway To Hell'.

I was planning for Alvin to come by today and finishing off our handphone models (frankly, I can hardly give a flying damn about it because my class has sooo many other projects to work with which do not need model-making), but he text messaged me this morning something about him having appendicitis.

Here's a peek at what's appendicitis is all about:

Appendicitis is a condition characterised by inflammation of the appendix. While mild cases may resolve without treatment, many require laparotomy with removal of the inflamed appendix. Untreated, mortality is high, mainly due to peritonitis and shock when the inflamed appendix ruptures.

It is possible for matter to become lodged in the appendix, leading to bacterial infection, which can cause appendicitis. If the condition is untreated, the appendix can turn gangrenous and can eventually burst, leading to peritonitis, septicemia and eventually death.

Shit. IP4UMF.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home