Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Model-making! II

Hmm.

Man.. this model for thursday is just driving me nuts... it's supposed to rock back and forth, but it just falls unto its side and can't get up!! I've been heaping wall putyy to the base to make it bottom-heavy, but to no avail... gotta try harder.


I'm still clam, despite the fact that it's the deadline for the model by thursday, and at least XiWai and Jia Ying are working on the presentation board, and packaging and powerpoint. I just pray very hard we'll get through all right. Especially since my model has difficulty rocking.

Alvin says that the base is too rough at this stage to make a smooth rocking motion, but I dunno... by right it should be ok, but I guess that sometimes, JWLIAB, BHP.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home