Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Do I have A Disease? III

Hmm.

Which Fantasy/SciFi Character Are You?

I dunno, but somehow lately I feel like Murphy's law has been breathing down my neck and gnawing at my privates. It's like a huge blanket of uncertainty, unnerving calm which envelopes my being, while allowing me to breath normally and even coming up with a new song late last night, still slowly suffocates, unfocusses my eyes and makes me feel so...

Sedated.

In any case, it's like I've been missing the train every time I try and be on time, my fears are always realised and for once in my life... I'm lost. Maybe it's just a dry spell, but I'm not going to let it take over.. no it's not gonna be without a fight, but all I can say is that I will be praying hard, and of course, I'll be getting to work now... gotta big day tomorrow.

Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home