Wednesday, October 12, 2005

What Crawldaddy Wants (Really)

Hmm.

I was inspired by Superdel's shopping list, so I'll rip off hers, but with a slight exception, I have no cash whatsoever to buy these things:

1. Vox 15-watt pathfinder amplifier ($168 at City Music, Peace Centre)
2. Electro-harmonix Double-Muff distortion pedal($200-plus at Music Plaza, Plaza Singapura)
3. Johnson echo pedal ($80 at shop in shopping centre next to Peace centre, selling lots of TGM guitars)
4. Philips DJ-style earphones ($32-odd at Harvey Norman, Marina Square)
5. Samson instrument condenser microphone ($80 at Ranking, Bras Basah Complex)
6. (Book) The Silmarillion ($15-17, Kinokuniya, Takashimaya)
7. Apple Ipod Nano 2GB ($368, Harvey Norman, Marina Square)
8. (CD) Pink Floyd: 'The Dark Side Of The Moon' ($20, HMV)
9. (CD) Peter Frampton: 'Frampton Comes Alive!' ($20, HMV)
10. (DVD) AC/DC: 'Bonfire' (approx $90, HMV)

And that sums it all up, I just wished I had the cash to get that stuff... at least Alvin's promised to get me 'The Silmarillion' for my birthday... thank God.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home