Thursday, January 05, 2006

Definitely, Maybe, Not

Hmm.

Well it's been a long day, managed to reward myself with a well-deserved DVD break (watched 'Mr & Mrs Smith') and before that, a very rejuvinating go at my electrics aka my hammers of thunder.

Right.

It's so dumb, and so weird because we have to hand up Vincent's Poster and packaging designs by next wekk, although we have not seen him for no more than a handful of times this semester. Bugger disappears off to nowhere, and then suddenyl throws us off-guard for this module, frankly, only existed on the NYP records, but nowhere else.

I have a funny feeling we're going to have to create out our packaging. Gosh.. NOO! Imagine having to struggle through the present model-making sessions and then have this unexpected thing foisted upon our over-burdened backs. Crikes.

Then again, I should have seen this coming, especially when it had already happened last semester. Argh.. darned Vincent.

Anyway... I'm hoping I can come up with some ideas for my SoHo project for next week... promises to be a serious pain in the butt-hole.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home