Sunday, April 30, 2006

*scoff*

Hmm.

I find it very amusing that certain people are completely oblivious to their apparent lack of intellect... often finding fault with people in the most petty ways, seeking for cracks and making ountains out of molehills.

Even more so when this person chose to attack me on their blog for a long past issue that obviously shows how much confidence they have in themselves. I have no pity for such individuals.. in fact I'm quietly sitting here wondering, if one day should the world be filled with directionless, shallow people (like our individual in perspective here) what would our society degrade into?

Shall we suffer such people who have no more than sawdust between their ears? Nevermind those who have a welcoming personality, but someone who actually gives you the feeling of repulsion? I'd say no thanks, and I do believe that you're an absolutely childish individual whose role in this society is to prove that there are better people out there, who are more worthy of our attention and sympathy.

Just drop the subject and move on... I'm doing so as I end this post.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home