Tuesday, July 11, 2006

That feeling once again?

Hmm.

I have always enjoyed going for a jam session with new people, even though for the past few months I have been trying out new people. It's the experience of meeting new people and encountering different and difficult situations which I feel has moulded me into someone whom I could not have forseen before all of this had happened.

I guess, sometimes it's not just about the feeling of trying new people out for future bandmates, but also that adrenaline rush when all you feel is the music you're producing along with 4 other people. That's one heck of a powerful thing when your music just locks into the moment, all that matters is you and that instrument you're carrying on your shoulders and the mental connection between the strings and your brain.

Sweat doesn't matter, pain doesn't matter, all that matters is that you're getting that feeling of being high that you can never get from any drug or substance. One of the reasons why I absolutely refuse to do smoking or whatever is that I have the knowledge that such things are so temporary. I find the best way to find 'enlightenment' per se is to be myself in the best way possible: be utterly honest with myself and understand my limitations before moving on to accomplish a task the best that I can.

Many a time I have failed in certain things, and I have avoided such circumstances from then onwards because I know it is not my time for me to accomplish such tasks. I could not get angry, but only sift it out of my system and move on. Sometimes pain can be so useful for learning things... unfortunate but ultimately neccessary I guess?


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home