Thursday, July 20, 2006

The Ending of the Week

Hmm.

Life for now allows me to undertake a huge task, finish it off in the nick of time and then I can look back in satisfaction. Today I officially closed my P5 project, which consisted of a bicycle stand and a dining chair. I managed to polish off my design journals, but admittedly I left out some stuff regarding my design process of the two projects, but that's really due to a lack of documentation, so I guess I'll leave that as that.

But what's cool is.... I'M FREE!!!! YAY!!!!

Yesterday after my presentation, I had some makan, went home and played my guitar. Iplay so much until even a string broke on my Fender -_- but what to do...? I've been missing my guitars for so long.

But the war's not won.. I still have my industrial projects and a guitar decal design or two to finish off. I guess I'll still be busy in the upcoming days... and of course I have to clear up my desk by tomorrow argh. I love my desk, yet I dislike it because the damn computer screen faces the bloody corridor.

But anyway, you guys are welcome to view my presentation boards and my scaled-down models along the Block M level 6 corridor! Go! See! Now!


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home