Thursday, November 09, 2006

Death by sketching

Hmm.

My gosh. I've been sketching practically non-stop since Monday. I do believe that the amount of paper I have sketched over could possibly amount to at least 80 pages of A4 paper.

And it's all concept sketching, with 'detailed views' included as well. I must say that this is the second time I've ever sketched more than 50 views within one week.

My hand managed to take a break only at about 3pm today... it's been practically non-stop and I even had to OT until 8:45 last night, and around 8pm the night before just to get most of the sketches out of the way.

But it seems like the storm has blown over for now.. and I'm going to focus on my birthday plans for next week!

Details coming soon.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home