Thursday, February 22, 2007

Vindicated

Hmm.

Anguish is the tone of the week. I may have had my laughs as well but honestly this week was just fucking boring. No doubt there have been red packets and loads of cash (won't say how much :P), but I've got so much work left to do.

It's mind boggling.

Ah wells. Anyway, finally I have completed the building up of my pedal board. Previously I had to unplug all of my pedals after playing guitar, and that was because if I leave my pedals plugged in, the batteries inside of them would die out quickly.

Since I have already bought a power supply adaptor for my pedals, and the missing link was a power adaptor convertor for my EHX Double Muff, today was the first time I could walk away from my set-up without having to bend down to unplug any cables. Which is nice and very convenient.

At the most turn of the mains power so that the adaptor won't heat up.

Life will be back to normal, I hope.. once the weekend is over. Until then, I need to rest my mind and pray hard that i will have the strength the complete my Bicycle appearance model.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home