Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Whee!

Hmm.

Final presentation is over! A sigh of relief, but not too soon I hope. there's Fusion and the confidential Industrial project to be embarked upon.

But I'm just feeling glad. Many weeks of hard work and I feel satisfied no matter what the lecturers said. Then again, it's not like they shot down my project and I'm being blindly proud of my work.

I'm also looking forward to the jam on Sunday, hopefully we can iron out the songs which we have been doing, and maybe iron out the original as well. At least now I know that i would not need to have a dilemma when it comes to which guitar I should bring to the jam sessions.. the choice would be the lighter and less hefty guitar.

Oh wells. I'm off to slack then.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home