Sunday, March 11, 2007

And it's all over now.

Hmm.

Sorry not in a fantistically blogger mode right now. Shall give you all a low-down on the happenings recently.

1. Fusion show is over, my face appeared in the 10/03/07 Straits times Life Section due to a featuring of NYP's ID graduating batch showcases :D
2. as a result of the fusion show I do believe I lost 2kg.
3. Of the 100 namecards I printed out, only 11 are left (might be less now).
4. Started work at Maestro Guitars at Esplanade (in front of Haegen Daz).
5. Work today was good :) managed to sell 3 guitars plus a few miscellaneous items.

Tomorrow would herald the start of my recording of my original materials.. hopefully I would not be interrupted by the old folks XD

Tuesday evening ushers in the audition of a new bassist. I pray that it would go smoothly and fruitfully.

Wednesday is the trial presentation for the Tan Kah Kee Young Inventor's Award interview. My bicycle stand (which was also featured in the newspaper article) managed to enter the 2nd round of entries. Praying hard for progress.

Anything else I'll update you guys lah. LOL.


Cheers,

Errik

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home