Wednesday, March 14, 2007

The Trio Is Complete

Hmm.

After months of hanging around and looking for people, with a couple of false starts and disappointments.. the trio is finally complete. Well at least it looks promisingly intact.

Today's jam went rather smoothly.. despite the rain which delayed our bassist and threatened to soak my guitar and pedalboard, Mervyn and myself managed to scrape off the rust of our musical skills and managed to warm up before the mystery man arrived. His name is Boon.

We jammed a couple of songs.. including one which I had completely forgotten about:

1. Highway To Hell (a nut or too loose but still having a solid foundation)
2. You Shook Me All Night Long (my bad on the solo squeals)
3. I Believe In A Thing Called Love (yes, ladies and gentlemen.. with the assistance from Boon for lead vocal during the chorus)
4. Communication Breakdown (he managed to nail the chorus bassline!!!)
5. Whole Lotta Love (still needs a little tweak here and there but most of the pieces are definitely in place)

I hope we can take things slowly... and build up our repertoire as time passes by :) Please pray for me that this line-up will be stable and we can have a good time jamming and hopefully performing together in future.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home