Thursday, March 22, 2007

Workworkworkworkwork

Hmm.

Huff... working tomorrow, mainly by myself at Maestro @ Esplanade. I hope nothing goes out of place, though. Actually, today marked the end of a 4-lesson beginners' course in which I actually taught someone how to play guitar.

I hope I did a relatively good job... but frankly my student was blissfully acceptive of the knowledge which I chose to impart. Also I have to say that she has the potential to go far in the field of playing guitar. In fact she improved so quickly I personally felt that she could be what I am currently (given the right amount of effort and passion into playing) in slightly under 7 years.

However, work matters seem to be taking a turn for the good. I've got a model-making job for an MNC that promises to have good pay *big grin*. Apart from that, my attachment company DX also got back to me regarding some part-time work. So that pretty much means on top of the model-making job, part-time work at DX and working and teaching at Maestro I'll be completely tied down until the holiday at the end of April.

Oh yeah, had a makan-cum-chill-out just now with skinny pole. I had a great time... something which is rare nowadays considering it didn't involve a pint of ale, which goes to show that a boy's night on the town isn't the only thing which is fun. Don't worry, I promise I'll find my bearings, and I apologise once again for making us walk all over bugis.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home