Saturday, January 08, 2005

Messin' With My Blues

Hmm.

As of lately, I find that there's something very wrong with myself: I get very sleepy easily and I easily feel cold e.g. after a bath etc.

I dunno, cuz I was freezing during AutoCAD, and all I was wearing was a t-shirt, shorts, and sandals. What's more, everyone else was more decently wrapped compared to my 'Chalet' style of dressing that day. Oh, and the room was bloody cold.

Maybe it is the signs of poor health: I barely exercise (like going to the gym once a fortnight), although I technically ride my bike to the MRT everyday. that's only five minutes of knee-buckling car-evasion.

I helped Alvin get his lamp going yesterday, then quickly moved on to the Convention Centre for my 6pm shift. I also managed to find a new job (application still in the works) through one of my classmates. Work yesterday wasn't that all bad, actually it was much better than what I would have anticipated.

Another sign of bad health: I'm limping with a bad left hip and sore calves. Maybe that's just the cycling and rushing around at work.

If you guys have better health-management 'systems', please suggest some, I'm getting quite cold just sitting here. Oh, and nothing too elaborate please. Thanks.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home