Sunday, January 09, 2005

Workin' Blues III

Hmm.

As usual, after two days of night work at the convention centre, my legs feel like dried wood. Walking is such a pain, and I can't even bend down to pick up something without groaning like frankenstein emerging from the (whatever-you-call-it) chamber.

Anyhow, I managed to buy the latest issue of 'Guitar Legends', and it features (gasp...) AC/DC!!!!

Yeah, read the compiled articles which 'Guitar World' magazine has accumulated over the years in which AC/DC has made such an impact upon the rock scene world-wide.

Oh, and since the magazine shows you how to play about five or so songs from the band, I've increased my arsenal of rock riffs to include songs like 'Highway To Hell' (which, incidentally is derived from being a band which is constantly on the road), 'You Shook Me', 'Thunderstruck', 'Back In Black', etc.

After buying the mag, I decided to visit the National Library Board's book sale at Suntec City, but I was so disappointed by the type of books availible. Under the section of 'Adult, Non-fiction', 70% of the books were travel guides like 'The Essential Guide To Scandanavia' or 'Two Weeks In Portugal' etc. What the crap (literally)!

I've still got a shift later in the evening, and I'm now trying to complete my Comm Skills Elearning homework, just the bits that Paul Tan hasn't covered in lessons yet. Yes, I'm very kiasu, but so is everyone in my class.

Anyhow, I'll just carry on with my Comm Skills, and maybe some Mandolin jamming later (if mum permits, but I don't care).


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home