Saturday, April 30, 2005

Clutch that matey! IX

Hmm.

I'm just sitting here, with my arms feeling like dried wood and my feet like salted fish cuz I've just come home from my shift at the pub. On top of that, I spent the whole of today's morning and afetrnoon in NYP smoothening out the freshman orientation programme with my fellow OGLs and seniors.

Things seem to be going well, if not for a few bumps in the road this afternoon which were thankfully ironed out soon enough to prevent any further complications. I just feel irritated by the feeling of waiting for people to agree with me, and I feel particularly jaded today because of 1. sleep deprivation, 2. stoned limbs, 3. stress, 4. more stress.

It's weird being the leader of a bunch of people who are slightly motivated, but are dangerously capable of rebellion at any instant. For one, I feel like I'm doing nothing, apart from telling people to shut up and listen, and it's like I'm there to supervise. Maybe it's just that I'm really being a leader for once... and it feeld cool, albeit the stiff arms and sore feet.

I'm just so bummed out with the whole thing, because of the various 'improbable' factors which might just spring up and bite me in the rear end and also due to the fact that several things are still not filed down to size yet.

I'll just pray that everthing goes fine, and we'll be able to overcome fock-ups when they appear.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home