Tuesday, April 26, 2005

OGL Camp

Hmm.

Ah well, the day has come at last.. and I've got to go to OGL camp to prepare for the onset of new juniors entering NYP, and especially Industrial Design. The thing about this camp is how much I had gone through just to get here, without my bags packed yet at 9:15 in the morning.

Thinking about the minor events (shouting at my mum over the phone on my dad's birthday), and major events (joking with Alvin over how sadistic our orientation programme is gonna be for the juniors) and all those in between (seeing Ayob and saying 'Hi, sir!!!', while he grins in reply), I realised I'm a very twisted person indeed, as seen above.

Anyway.

I duped my mum about me 'going to the audition' yesterday, when I had already done so on friday (don't get me wrong... I'm not proud to do something like this: it's too darn troublesome to lie). I 'broke the news' to her yesterday while still at Alvin's place and she seemed mildly pleased I managed to get through the audition (*big shock*).

I'm either a very good liar or my mum's really getting on in years. Maybe it's just that I know how to solve problems creatively (:-p). But do realise I only go to such extents with my mum who has the knack of prying information of of everybody with any methods as neccessary.

So today's the OGL camp. There's only four people from ID yr 1/2 going for the darn camp. Everybody else can't seem to care or have sympathy for the four of us who're gonna have a hugantic problem with the orientation programme, especially when there are only four seniors doing the job, when the intended number was 10.

Ah, what the heck... if my coursemates can't make it I can't blame them either (maybe due to their probable laziness, intended ignorance, or denial) just because I want them to go and they won't. I just hope one day they can realise that being in such positions (or leadership) and not receiving any help or cooperation is a real pain in the arse.

Ok, gotta get my bags packed, and I'm leaving my place for school around 11:15am. I'll get back to y'all when I'm done with the camp on thursday noon.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home