Monday, April 25, 2005

Lurking under the radar

Hmm

I'm now at Alvin's place, while my mum thinks I'm at the audition. I bluffed her that I hadn't taken the audition yet, and I'm 'taking my best shot at it at the moment'. So it's good she hasn't called me since this morning.

Well, Chris and Alvin and I have once again rehearsed the songs intended for Alvin's birthday party, this time, he has thrown out the country-is hones (whar? NOOOO!!!), and retained the sleepy, sway-along-to-the-music ones... ones which tend to make me sleepy.

Anyhow, brought my electric along and my wah-wah pedal... wah-wahed along with Alvin when we did and out-take of 'To You'. After that, chris wanted to try out my wah-wah.. but I refrained cuz I dunno what mess he would have made of my mircor amp and the wah-wah.. cuz a pedal like that boosts the signal of the instrument and may damage the speakers of the amp.

Not that cared, but I just didn't want it to happen anyhow (damages to my micro-amp).

So now after the practise, we play Need For Speed High Stakes... and i used a batmobile! Fookin crazy, that car. And now Alvin is trying to intoxicate my head with his intense gospel praise-and-worship songs. I'm trying to resist the soporific power of those songs... and maybe i just continue scaling on my guitar to make sure the effect is delayed.

Normally when i leave Alvin's place, I would feel kinda woozy, and it's all thanks to his music.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home