Sunday, April 24, 2005

WHUR...

Hmm.

Today is one classic example of a mediocre, muscle-cramping, laze-around-doing-fock-no day. I woke up and there was nothing to do except play my electric guitar so loud, my brother woke up to tell me to shut the hell up.

I went on msn on and off like five times cuz NOBODY was there.

I was too bored to play my guitar (a sign of desperate times), so I resorted to watching The Empire Strikes Back and had it on full surround sound. One thing though.. I skipped all the ridiculous Yoda-teaching-Luke parts cuz they were just too sleepy. I wanted action. ACTION, baby!

I watched it until I had to go to work.. which was equally boring: the pub was quiet (relative to busy fridays and thursdays) but there was soccer! Bugger... Chelsea is now almost touching the damn premiership trophy*.

*Note: If I do start talking about anything apart from music, politics and human behaviour.. you know I'm DEFINITELY bored.

In fact, business was so slow, there is one probable accurate indicator of it: my bladder movement.

Normally, as a food runner, I'd have to run up and down three storeys.. and that means a lot of sweat. I tend to have a glass of iced water handy whenever I take a short break, therefore although I lose a lot of water through sweat, I always have a glass to replenish when needed.

As a result of high water loss through sweat, I do not need to go to the loo except maybe before and after work. Today was a different story: I think I relieved the tap a couple of times (I'm bored, ok? I've got nothing else to blog with) and I'm still sweating like a mother.

Dunno crap about bio, cuz I sucked at it in Sec 2 science. But anyway, work as so slow my manager said I could leave half an hour earlier. So that's my day for you.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

1 Comments:

At 3:58 pm, Blogger Rob said...

Hey There,

Cool blog! I noticed you're a Zeppelin fan. I teach guitar in Seattle and recently started a blog on my website about guitar teaching and playing. I posted a few entries recently--"How to Practice," "The Importance of Having Fun"-- that you might find interesting.

http://www.heartwoodguitar.com/blog/blog.html

I've also got tons of songs that I've written out for my students here:

http://www.heartwoodguitar.com/chords.htm

I hope you enjoy the blog. Feel free to join in on the conversation and link to my site if you think you'll be coming back. I hope it'll become a forum that people return to again and again to swap stories and tips, and I plan on updating every couple days or so.

Long live rock,

Rob

 

Post a Comment

<< Home